Cassette air conditioning units are designed for commercial and residential applications.
Ideal for large open plan areas or irregular shaped rooms they fit conveniently and discreetly into any area with a false or suspended ceiling.
Ceiling Air Conditioning units / Heat Pumps are made up from two main components - an evaporator fitted internally and a condenser placed outside. The internal unit of the office air conditioning / heat pump is sunken into the false ceiling by removing single or 4 ceiling tiles and hung from the ceiling above.
The office air conditioning external unit is situated outside the building, and can be wall mounted on brackets, or placed at ground level or on a flat roof. Copper pipe runs between the cassette air con unit and the outdoor condenser, refrigerant gas runs through these pipes and transfers the heat from inside the room to outside, it also pumps any excess condensation in the room away, making an air conditioning unit a dehumidifier at the same time.
Ceiling Cassette Air conditioning units are the most popular form of air conditioning in offices as they can be mounted centrally in a room, allowing for the most even distribution of air across the whole room, especially when there are no walls to mount an air conditioner on in the centre of the office.
Our slim casette air conditioning units will fit into the smallest of ceiling voids, with some of our units only 230mm deep. Noise from these units is not a problem, with levels as low as 38Db our ceiling air conditioning units will not be noticed even in the quietes of office conditions.
- Remote control with luminous night-light
- Adjustable fan speeds for rapid cooling or quiet operation of your office air conditioning
- All our units are heat pumps and provide heating and air conditioning
- Oscillating air vanes for dissipation of cold air
- A timer feature that will turn the unit on and off automatically
- High efficiency air filters to remove odours and particles
- Anti-mould coating for hygienic operation
- Digital display to show operational settings and temperature
- Maintenance warning display
- A "Smart Air" feature that will recall previous settings at the push of a button